In this post, you’ll find an 8 page resource booklet to help you navigate the the financial effects of Covid-19 and much more. Inside:
- Virus protection measures
- The position of banks, credit unions and mortgage finance companies on payment deferral options
- lender contact info
- Detailed info on relief options if you have an insured mortgage with CMHC, Genworth or Canada Guaranty
- Real Estate Investor info if you own property and have tenants facing uncertainties about their affordability summarized by province.
- Summary of additional financial measures available from the Canadian Government for emergency response benefits for individuals and business.
- Five simple steps you can take to help resolve any financial difficulties you may be experiencing.
- Provincial Land Title options if there is a disruption in service
- Emotional resources for mental health impact
- Self-Assessment links for most provinces
Update information will continue to be provided on a daily basis at www.dominionlending.ca/covid-19